Phone: 860-399-8846 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Breakfast consists of delicious baked goods such as muffins bagels, fresh fruit, scrambled eggs, cereal, yogurt, juices, coffee and tea.
Breakfast is served daily at 9:30am. If you need breakfast earlier then 9:30am, please let us know and a set up of muffins, fruit, cereal, yogurt, juices, coffee and tea will be left for you in our kitchen.
We take pride in the fact that Angel’s Watch Inn has built a reputation as a warm, inviting, comfortable, and quality Bed and Breakfast with fine impeccable standards. These impeccable standards at Angel’s Watch Inn will never waiver. We strive to constantly improve so our guests can have the ultimate experience. If you wish to participate and it is certainly not required but will only enhance your stay with us. Angels’ Watch Inn is offering to our guests Wellness professionals, specializing in traditional massage therapy,makeup,and hair styling. These sessions are available to you at an additional cost. Due to the immense demand for these wellness services, seven days notice for scheduling prior to your arrival is requested, but we will most certainly try to accommodate last minute requests.
TIME TABLE AND TERMS
Guests may check-in any time after 3 PM.
We do ask that guests check out by 11 AM, so that we may prepare the rooms for the next arrival.
Children are welcome in certain rooms. If you have children , please check with us and we will try to accommodate them.
For the comfort of all our guests, we cannot accommodate pets or smoking.
Payment may be made at the time of your reservation by cash, personal check, MC, Visa, Discover, Amex.
A 15% Room Use Tax will be applied to your room rate.
We regret having to implement this rule but red wine is not allowed due to previous guests spilling causing damage to our linens, walls, furniture, and carpeting. There will be a fee charged for damage do to red wine. Guests will be charged the cost to clean and replace any item that is destroyed do to behavior that is excessive of normal wear and tear.
- CANCELLATION RULES: IF YOU MUST CANCEL YOUR RESERVATION, PLEASE NOTIFY US FOURTEEN DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL DATE.
- HOLIDAYS ON BOTH WEEKENDS AND DURING THE WEEK AND SPECIAL EVENTS REQUIRE A THREE WEEK CANCELLATION NOTICE.
- IF YOU HAVE RESERVED THE ENTIRE INN A FORTY-FIVE DAY NOTICE IS REQUIRED FOR HOLIDAYS ON BOTH WEEKENDS AND WEEK DAYS AND SPECIAL EVENTS.
- A THIRTY DAY NOTICE IS REQUIRED FOR ANY OTHER TIME .
- THERE IS NO REFUND OF MONIES APPLIED TOWARD WEDDINGS.
- IF WE CAN NOT FILL YOUR VACANCY YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL BE CHARGED FOR THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF TIME YOU RESERVED AND AN ADDITIONAL 25.00 SERVICE FEE PER ROOM IS CHARGED.
- THERE ARE NO CREDITS FOR LATE CHECK-IN OR EARLY CHECK OUT.
- THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR INCLEMENT WEATHER. YOU CAN RESCHEDULE YOUR STAY WITH US FOR ANOTHER TIME WHEN WE HAVE A VACANCY.
- ALL MASSAGE THERAPY AND WELLNESS SESSIONS ARE SUBJECT TO OUR CANCELLATION POLICIES.
- ALL GIFT CERTIFICATES ARE SUBJECT TO OUR CANCELLATION POLICIES AND ARE NOT TRANSFERABLE, OR REDEEMED FOR CASH OR CREDIT.
- ALTHOUGH WE ALWAYS TRY TO ACCOMMODATE YOUR REQUESTED ROOM, DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES WE CANNOT GUARANTEE A SPECIFIC ROOM. BEDSPREADS, COMFORTERS MAY BE DIFFERENT THEN WHAT IS DEPICTED IN THE PICTURES.